>>Member Log In to the Risk Management Center
"I just wanted to send a quick note to tell you how very happy I have been working with the Washington Employers claims managers and safety team. Your team has consistently gone out of their way to help me when working with our employees and has made the entire L&I claims process much easier and more manageable. I am exceptionally impressed at their quick response times, especially regarding critically important information. Our workers’ compensation insurance and safety program is more efficient and professional than ever before and we have Washington Employers to thank for that.”
—Mike Nielsen, Training Supervisor, Skills Incorporated
Washington Employers utilizes an integrated, finely-tuned account management approach in providing you workers' compensation services. our highly experienced claims staff works hand-in-hand with our safety personnel to not only manage your claims, but to anticipate and alleviate future safety concerns.
Our Workers' Compensation Services include:
- Group or Individual Retrospective Rating Programs: In 1981, the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries began offering retrospective rating, a premium rebate plan for employers that succeed in keeping their workers’ compensation claims costs lower than the premiums they pay to the Department of Labor & Industries. To assist our members with managing Group Retro programs, Washington Employers administers a premium fund plan of over $30 million to offer a favorable spread of risk and potential increase of refunds. More than 400 of our members participate in the plan.
- Claims Management: For organizations that do not qualify for a Group Retrospective Rating Program, Washington Employers offers claims management solutions for:
- Targeted, Expert Claim Resolution
- Medical Management Oversight
- Return to Work Strategies
- 24 Hour Claim Reporting Hotline
- Discovery/Elimination of Benefit Over-payments
- Board of Industrial Appeals Management and Representation
- Safety and Loss Control: Workplace safety is critical to protecting your employees. With the right planning and training, you can avoid injuries to your employees and contract workers, prevent dangerous workplace activities, and give your team the knowledge and tools to help them keep your workplace accident-free. Keeping the safety of your employees top-of-mind will help save your organization thousands of dollars in workers compensation insurance costs and keep your people performing and productive.
- Unemployment Claims Management: Unemployment claims are an unfortunate reality employers must face. Contesting questionable unemployment claims can keeps costs low and discourage future questionable unemployment claims. Washington Employers represents our members in unemployment claims every day. Instead of investing time and energy into what is commonly an unfamiliar process, focus on running your business and let the experts at Washington Employers manage the unemployment process for you.
Call us at 206.329.1120 or email email@example.com to learn more!