"Our bank recently utilized Washington Employers to conduct a series of supervisory courses. We would highly recommend using Washington Employers in the training and development of all levels of employees. The feedback from the participants was very positive; they felt the information was timely, useful and most importantly, directly related to their positions."
— HR Officer, Banking Industry
Our courses span topics such as leadership, management, supervision, human resources, employment law awareness, safety, and computer skills. How can your organization benefit from our learning solutions?
- Align learning to organizational goals
- Close critical skills gaps
- Empower your managers
- Cultivate leadership
Here's how you can access our Employee Training solutions:
- Open Enrollment Training: Instructor-led training is offered at Washington Employers training centers in Seattle and Kent. Meet and interact with people from other companies and learn in an environment away from the distractions of your day-to-day workplace. View our Course Calendar!
- Onsite Training: Our Learning and Development team can customize courses and deliver them onsite at your organization. Ideal for large groups or for topics specific to your organization or culture, these training sessions can be held at a time and location convenient for your employees and maximizes the benefits of group learning within the workplace. Contact us to discuss your training needs!
- Web-based Training: For those organizations that need training anytime, anywhere, our web-based training options provide maximum flexibility. We offer scheduled webcasts as well as online courses.
Some of our most popular instructor-led training courses include:
Leadership & Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Advanced Supervisory Skills
- Crucial Conversations™
- Change Management
- Leadworker Effectiveness
- Compensation Planning
- Developing a Training Plan
- Employment Law
- Health Care Reform
- Managing FMLA
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Discovering Emotional Intelligence
- Basic Selling Skills
- Communicating for Success
- Accident Prevention Program
- The Effective Safety Committee
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified Training
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Dealing with Hazardous Waste
Call us at 206.329.1120 or email email@example.com to learn more!